Improv Acoustic Crap Improv Acoustic Crap

pichuscute0 responds:

Lol. XD Thanks man. :)

++_I Forgive You_++ ++_I Forgive You_++

Epic!

Good flow, good emotion. That's all i have to say :D

MYDBoi responds:

Thanks Xotik
=)

-OxyJin

Color the Night (wip) Color the Night (wip)

hmm

Bassdrum really is too quiet. You really should be leaving the volume of it at default. No need to lower it or raise it in most cases. Actually I can barely hear any of the percussion. Sub bass is nice, but IMO layer it with another bass that stands out more. Effects are good. Track over all is very chill and simple.
Just keep working on it :P

tigger888 responds:

thank for the suggestions! I have never done trance before, this is a first attempt, so i don't know what bpm, what kind of samples, what kind of beat/kick. i will try to keep working on this track though, thanks for the review.
-t888

Stereo Love {Dj-Abbic remix} Stereo Love {Dj-Abbic remix}

haha sweet

love the original, funny a friend of mine got a car and in the car was the album cd with this song in it. Destiny is it not? A friend of mine asked me to remix this for him but I told him I'd do it eventually but if you wouldn't mind telling me where you the the vox for this. It would save me the trouble, thanks.

oh and if you have time check out my new demo submission.

iiLekktraux iiLekktraux

Long time no review

That click at the beginning might be due to an automation clip not being snapped to the gird properly.
As for the song I think there could be a better flow to the percussion. I think maybe a sharper hitting kick that's not so decayed would sound a bit better too. Also I think the pad should be a little louder maybe even high pass a bit, and I think maybe just a tad more reverb to the lead might sound good. Then there's mastering but that's just some thing you learn with more and more practice xD

I see you're going with Electro/House a lot. Good stuff keep it up. I've tried some of it but then again I've tried a lot of stuff haha.
Check out my new demo submission if you have time.

Prodigal responds:

kthx

Verbose [5LR] Verbose [5LR]

hmm

I think the missing part (IMO) would be like a calm down where the piano isn't playing so often, then a pick up.
This whole song, for a trance song, feels like the break down. More of an ambient trance. So I would probably change the percussion around to more of a breakbeat maybe. I'd probably also add more delayed pluck ambient sounds too. Oh and a pad here and there, in the calm down would be nice.
Now the mastering. Even though it's more of a personal thing. I'd probably bring down the bass, the synth at 1:50 i would probably bring down too. raise the drums up a little, and I think the piano is fine.
I just think the bass is the biggest problem. The level that it's at, is way too high and a lot of attention is drawn towards it.
well that's all I can think of, but hey it's your song mix it how you want haha. xD anyways the piano melody I loved just got repetitive cos of it's consistency
good so far though.

ShadowsOfLight responds:

Thanks :) I'll make a new version! Not really aproducer really, more of the guy that promotes!

Mr.Tokyo Mr.Tokyo

gross beat?

gotta love that thing makes things so much easier xD

DJXeMeX responds:

word lol ^^

KgZ- Your Night is My Night KgZ- Your Night is My Night

Nice

reminds me of daft punk xD

KgZ responds:

damn right it does

needs more robot rock though

|ZiNiTY| hardstyle track |ZiNiTY| hardstyle track

cool

I like the nintendo sound and it's melody. I think you could make this song more epic with build ups though. oh and I subscribed your youtube channel.

If you have time check out some my more recent submissions.

djzinity responds:

thanks!:)

Acid Dream Acid Dream

pretty cool

It's not really that repetitive till the ending, but repetitiveness is key in trance/techno. Also there's a lot going on in the song. Mashed up you could say but I assume that's what you were going for.
Anyways nice tune and if you could check out my new submission that'd be great.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/344804
just take out the space in the word (listen)